Bao An Telecom has implemented the project of installing video conferencing system for Tan Phu Automobile Joint Stock Company (Tan Phu Hyundai) with the desire to improve the system of information technology equipment, information exchange as well as management. The company's management with employees and partners.
Tan Phu Automobile Joint Stock Company is the official dealer of Hyundai Motor Co. Distribution of commercial vehicles (trucks, county bus ...) with the Hyundai brand, Service-Repair-Spare parts according to the standards of Hyundai Motor
With many branches spreading all over the country, the demand for information exchange is very necessary. Hyundai Tan Phu has selected AVer multi-point video conferencing solutions for its five branches. This solution makes it easy for businesses to have regular meetings without spending a lot of time and traveling expenses.
Video conferencing project description is deployed:
Some photos of the project:
Huyndai Tan Phu has chosen to install 5 sets of AVer EVC100 for 5 branches.
Main features of the AVer EVC100:
- Experience smooth video communications, real-time up to HD720p30fps
- Share and receive content from your PC, visualizers and similar devices at HD720p resolution and 30fps uninterrupted frame rate.
- Enjoy your photos with ease thanks to the 88 ° FOV wide-angle camera and pan and tilt functions
- Produces vivid, live sound with the unique microphone array of the EVC100 and sophisticated audio processing technology
- Achieve live audio and video under unobtrusive network conditions through AVer Optic's High Efficiency Restore (HELPeR ™)
- Benefit from the compact, lightweight design of the system and simple, user-friendly operation
- Enjoy peace of mind with AVer's three-year standard warranty
- Remote system access and real-time troubleshooting using WebTool, AVer's web-based management platform, or Wake-on-LAN (WOL) on to turn on remote power.
- Integrate EVC100 with audio device via LAN or Internet through Telnet support
- Connect to other standard video conferencing devices via H.323 / SIP