The Navy of the People's Army of Vietnam, also known as the People's Navy of Vietnam, is an arm of the Ministry of Defense of Vietnam. The Navy is a core force in defending Vietnam's national sovereignty over the sea.
According to the decision to upgrade modern equipment for the Navy, Hai Phong Navy has signed a contract to design a video conferencing system with Bao An Telecom. The project consists of 8 points using AVer and Polycom.
An online meeting room project description is implemented
Some photos of the project:
MCU Orion HMP (1 set)
The Orion-HMP MCU is used in multi-point solutions as a bridge between online meeting equipment and voice / video solutions. This device is specifically designed to integrate NFV and WebRTC, providing interoperability and call quality compatible with any device; regardless of network, signaling protocol or bandwidth.
AVer EVC130P (1 set)
- Online terminal equipment at a low cost
- The AVer EVC130P full HD1080p camera scans all locations and 16X Optical zoom
- Store all meeting content to USB, allow playback on device and computer.
- The High Efficiency Lost Packet Recovery mechanism allows meetings to take place as long as the link is affected.
- Delicate design, lightweight and user-friendly interface, easy to use.
- Ability to record up to 5m radius, allowing up to 04 microphone
- Webtool support allows access, and remote system control. The Wake-on-LAN (WOL) feature allows the device to be remotely started via LAN.
- 2 year global warranty.
Polycom HDX6000 (7 sets)
- Allows meeting online with HD720 resolution at low bandwidth.
- Built-in data sharing: People + content - People + content IP
- Polycom sound technology siren 22 for sound quality assurance, honesty.
- HD content sharing allows sharing of data from your PC with HD quality.
Additional audio conferencing systems include 30 Micro Voice Tracking Restmoment