Vietnam National Coal and Mineral Industries Group (Vinacomin) is a national industrial corporation of Vietnam with 100% charter capital and operates in accordance with the law. The Group is principally engaged in the mining of coal and minerals.
According to the decision to invest in modern equipment for meeting rooms, Vinacomin Group has selected Bao An Telecom as the provider of online video conferencing systems for its meeting rooms. The project scale consists of 7 points, using Polycom equipment.
An online video conferencing project is deployed
Some photos of the project:
Optional equipment: Polycom HDX7000
In total Vinacomin has invested 7 sets of Polycom HDX7000 for its 7 bridge sites. In addition, there are additional shelves and 55 "TV screens. Especially in the head office of Hanoi because of the large meeting room should be equipped with additional audio system: mic chair, delegate mic, wall box speakers.
Online conferencing equipment polycom HDX7000
- Polycom UltimateHD ™: HD audio, HD video and HD content
- High definition video: up to 1280 x 720 (720p) for excellent video quality, regardless of data transfer rate
- Embedded multipoint function: 4-way multi-point option, for greater flexibility and broader participation
- Full integration with Polycom Converged Management Application ™ (Polycom CMA ™)
- Polycom StereoSurround ™: Natural sound quality (22kHz), even when many people talk concurrently.
- Flexible Connectivity: The H.320 interface option provides easy access to BRI, PRI, or serial networks.
- Share with just one button
- Share media content (H.239) and AES encryption
- Manage, program and configure the Polycom HDX 7000 solution with Polycom CMA
- Supports video and audio streaming on public Internet connections
- The combination of Polycom Lost Packet Recovery ™ (LPR ™) technology reduces the impact of network congestion and packet loss, IP network features.