The Cisco SX20 Quick Set is a versatile video conferencing solution that converts any flat screen into a professional, sleek and powerful telepresence system. The product was born to provide high definition video and accommodate different conference room sizes and configurations - but all the same. The Cisco SX20 Quick Set supports embedded capabilities for multi-site support with multi-site Cisco TelePresence technology, allowing users to add three participants to a telepresence call. In addition, the system component incorporates a powerful codec, three camera options, and a dual display option in an easy-to-deploy and easy-to-use solution.
Whether you are a small business just starting out with telepresence or a large business looking to expand your current system, SX20 can all provide the performance you would expect from more expensive systems. - in a compact package and feature rich. The Cisco TelePresence SX20 Quick Set is designed to truly extend the power to everyone and everywhere.
Features and Benefits of Cisco TelePresence SX20 Quick Set
• Turn a flat screen into a full HD 1080p high definition conference space
• Intuitive connectivity makes setup as easy as connecting to a DVD player
Provides up to 1080p60 resolution - compatible with standard-based video without loss of features
• Sleek, compact design
• Multimedia and presentations can be shared at the contact points
• Basic API available on IP (Telnet or Secure Shell Protocol [SSH]).
• Optional dual display option
• High definition content sharing up to 1080p15 resolution
• One button (OBTP) to start a meeting