Polycom SoundStation2 is a conference call solution for small and medium sized conferences with a number of participants from 10 to 15 people. It provides exceptional performance and audio performance, making the conference clearer and more efficient. SoundStation2 also offers simultaneous two-way conversations without the need for cutting or removing speakers that are common in traditional phones. Users can speak in a normal voice and hear clearly up to 10 feet (3 meters).
For crystal-clear audio conferencing, DNR automatically removes background noise such as projectors and ventilation systems.
The range of the microphone is 360 degrees with a clever mix of speaker accents, not the ambient sound, so it does not distract.
With the buzz-resistant technology from mobile phones and other wireless devices, it provides clear communication without distractions.
Highlights of Polycom SoundStation2
- Acoustic Clarity technology of Polycom audio conferencing equipment for superior audio quality
- Micro with an ideal range of 10 feet (3 meters) recording 360 degrees for small and medium conference rooms
- With the SoundStation2 EX model, the option of adding extra microphones to the larger space
- Ability to prevent interference from mobile phones
- Large LCD screen for caller ID and other call information
- Easy to install and use from standard phone lines - no technical knowledge required
- Application gateway, connected to mobile phones to dial from rooms without a similar telephone line, or a computer to make phone calls to the Internet.